Creddy Online

It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 18:41

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 15:19 

Hi there, I've charge cp paying more than 3000$, I've receive more than 150k cp do you think that I need to sell any cp or gold for L.E? and what should I do with this L.E? bro I don't need to get any money from any game im playing Also i'm from kuwait so i can do nothing with L,E, IDK where did you get this infos about that i'm selling gold but you have to check out your ban and remove it if it possible, put it in case"i don't need to sell any gold so i didn't sell any for money" thanks..

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 15:28 

Sro world said that (selling golds and so on,,) but i'm still wondering where is that screen shot that proves selling gold. :D
Yeah and that's somehow funny that kuwait player need L.E :bitchsmile:
I think now denair kwuait=50LE now :bitchsmile:
I'll wait reply too because 150k it's not little lol :D

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 15:40 

ArmndosTyT wrote:
Hi there, I've charge cp paying more than 3000$, I've receive more than 150k cp do you think that I need to sell any cp or gold for L.E? and what should I do with this L.E? bro I don't need to get any money from any game im playing Also i'm from kuwait so i can do nothing with L,E, IDK where did you get this infos about that i'm selling gold but you have to check out your ban and remove it if it possible, put it in case"i don't need to sell any gold so i didn't sell any for money" thanks..

Aaaa I'm excited to see volky online hope he can help you as fast as he can :roll:

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 16:06 

And when did it was? and chars name?

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 16:21 

IDK when did he ban me it was from the server's beginning and char name was TyT

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 16:38 

He found that you was selling gold thats why you banned, nobudy says selling for l.e. its can be dollars.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 17:25 

Did you believe this words? at least you can show me your prove of this talks? a s.s or smtn? swear to god i've never sell any gold or items for any money,,,, :arrow:

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 17:36 

Im pretty sure volkoff will not banned you for no reason, just wait for his replay.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 19:41 
Site Administrator

I remember pretty well you went dipshit crazy when Reborn was re-started. You were doing some nasty shit, I remember... :roll:
Why come after this time?

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 21:02 

You have to feel that feeling when you lose staff +23 set +20 accs +20 all items are 100% and more items it takes so much time to make this items even if you have this quantities of cp, and i back to creddy becouse my friends have pmed me on my what's up said they wants me to back and game has much players now so i want just to back to play with them, last thing you have banned me becouse i've sell gold or cp for money, who the hell have told you that i'm selling items for money?