Creddy Online

It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 18:27

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 01:09 
Site Administrator

Hello everyone, long time no see.

I'd like to start with a brief explanation, without going too much into detail. I wasn't those kind of GMs who were 24/7 online and active, wasn't being online too much in-game. But I always checked the server host atleast once a day, check my PMs (atleast from my mods) to make sure everything was running smoothly. As you may know, this is not my daytime-fulltime job, I work in a company as well. The income I get from Creddy wouldn't be enough for me to live anyway. Maybe 5 years ago yes but not now, no way.
However when these gold bugs came up, I was away from home, with no internet. I went to USA urgently for a family matter. I stood there for 2 weeks with nothing. When I returned, I had more problems here that kept me away from PC. Nowadays I can find time and spend time for Creddy.

The gold scroll bug in both servers are real. I acknowledge that. It's not a crucial thing in PVP-Z, as the economy was already shit and gold had no value. But in Reborn, this is a big issue because the server is new and botting is not allowed. Therefore gold should be valuable. And the scroll amounts were adjusted for PVP-Z so it's A LOT of gold for Reborn.

So, what can we do?
1- Rollback the server to the latest backup available
2- Wipe the excess gold and keep the server like that
3- Wipe the server entirely for a new start.

Let's evaluate our options.
1st option is pretty bad because the last backup is 6 weeks old. That's a long time for a rollback, the server would collapse.
2nd option seems reasonable but not fair. Lots of people bought CP and converted it into gold. Because the gold was valuable in the server. Some people made good amounts of gold without bugs and they would also be punished by this wipe. This is not a fair option.
3rd option seems the most reasonable way. People spent lots of time trying to make their items, yes. But with an entire new start, everyone's items will be gone. So your time will be wasted, yes, but so will everyone else who played on this server. And since it's a PVP server, the time wasted for leveling won't be a problem, cuz you can get 110 in few hours.

I'd create a poll and ask if we had newer backups and rollback options but we sadly don't. So we will go with the only reasonable and fair way, 3rd option. Every character will be wiped from the server and the server will re-start at 11.10.2017 - 19.00 Server Time.
The accounts will stay. And of course, all CP bought from the beginning of PVP-Reborn will be loaded back to your accounts.

You may flame me, for what's happening, but believe me guys. I had nothing to do. I kept Creddy alive for 6 years and this happened. Now I will try to keep it alive. That's why I am doing this.
If you come back and play on Reborn again, thank you. If you say you won't waste your time with Creddy again, I can't say a word. Thank you to you too for playing.

With all my respect,
Volkoff.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 02:33 

555555555555555 its not fair if you remove Gold ... OR make Roll back .. put its fair when u wipe all chars !!..
and why u tell us about if u here or not here !! its ur problem u open this fackin server to get monye ..
and why u didnt doing pack up every day !! thats ur proplem mate not our problem so u must found another Solution
.-.-.
wipe server is a weak idea... and its not fair ..

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 04:18 
Site Administrator

kinqDrikQQ wrote:
555555555555555 its not fair if you remove Gold ... OR make Roll back .. put its fair when u wipe all chars !!..
and why u tell us about if u here or not here !! its ur problem u open this fackin server to get monye ..
and why u didnt doing pack up every day !! thats ur proplem mate not our problem so u must found another Solution
.-.-.
wipe server is a weak idea... and its not fair ..

Look, I didn't think you were going to accept what's happening but if you keep the way you talk you're getting nowhere.
Act like a freakin adult.

To others who think of writing: Keep your language proper, discuss it LIKE ADULT PEOPLE.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 07:49 

Well done volkoff; well done :clap: :clap:
U can give urself more time to re-open this server as good as old creddy cuz this will be ur best chance to delete all bugs and apply the ideas which players suggested
Lets learn from our mistakes and begin again clearly
Finally i want to thank u, u r doing the best till nw :beer:

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 08:27 

Dear Volkoff, :clap: :clap:
Before I speak, I would like to thank you and greet you, and I know that this work is very difficult
I had my own server before ..
So
I hope you do a job that satisfies all parties, and also does not hurt the game ..
So I did not understand, items' and VIP will be back or not
If it does not return, does this see a solution?
How will those losses be compensated for us?
I would like to thank you again and hope that you will work hard and that God will help you and Egypt is going to Moscow soon :beer:

A friend of the game since 2013 :bye:

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 09:16 

Murder wrote:
Dear Volkoff, :clap: :clap:
Before I speak, I would like to thank you and greet you, and I know that this work is very difficult
I had my own server before ..
So
I hope you do a job that satisfies all parties, and also does not hurt the game ..
So I did not understand, items' and VIP will be back or not
If it does not return, does this see a solution?
How will those losses be compensated for us?
I would like to thank you again and hope that you will work hard and that God will help you and Egypt is going to Moscow soon :beer:

A friend of the game since 2013 :bye:

U will back to lvl 1 again :bye:
So no items or vip will be back u can get them back the same way u got it before by making tardes , hunting and trading items for gold .
Good luck :bitchsmile:

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 11:51 

We knew this. There Is no other way, option 3. This Is not about CP, because as volkoff said, it all Will be loaded once again.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 16:32 

In this case
All players will lose or 75% of them
At the same time you are forced by this i know
We hope that this error does not happen again in the server and we want to pay more attention to that.

and make some fun in first days when open again
i have suggestion in first days when open
1-make every day event's
2-make free cp in frist 200 player or more
3-sure you will make lv up to frist player agian :D
4-make any change in server or make any thing new!!
5-close scrolls gold and get Middlemen in server
if you want more players take care of the server in the first days.
and we want you to (compensate) players for this error, this is not problem players!

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 16:59 

I support you in this decision ..
And I hope to make the game more fun and compensate our losses, because we should not bear our losses on our own, because it is not our problem alone, you are with us in the same ship

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 18:25 

I am agree with the middleman suggestion, but something like free cps, would be a mistake. We need to fix the problem, not make anothers.