Creddy Online

It is currently 22 Mar 2018, 03:57

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2017, 08:52 
Site Administrator

Hello guys,

So as you may have noticed some people sell CP items for cheap prices, and everyone is curious "how?". A rumour is spreading around that there is a CP bug.
The truth is there is NOT a CP bug. I was also researching and today I found out how this happened.

There is a prepaid card like PaySafeCard, named OneCard, which is made specifically for Egyptian/Arabic people.
We use SuperRewards in our website donation option and SuperRewards has OneCard option.

For last few days OneCard wasn't handling currency conversion correctly. What this means is you can get a 200 USD OneCard for 200 L.E, which is normally equivalent to ~$11. This way they bought some CP for cheap and sold them to other players. There is actually probably 1 guy who used this bug and not too many CP was bought so don't worry. People who bought using this bug got banned permanently. Maybe it wasn't their fault but they all sold items for prices that should not be sold for.

So the bug is not because of us or SuperRewards... It was all OneCard's fault.

I have been said that OneCard has fixed the issue and it's back to normal as of yesterday but for safety precautions OneCard will stay disabled for a while longer.

Creddy Online Staff isnt responsible for scamming issues!
Creddy Online Staff will not give extra information about ban issues.Do not PM us to revert your ban.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017, 17:10 

what about removing the game and make a new server or don't make server it will be better than this server with lots of bugs
many people sold there items for gold and i am one of them and now when I returned i found that you are wiped all the gold
chapeau GM you have taken the worst solution